The Nevada Construction Defect Center is very interested in the following types of defective construction products.
- Leaking roofs in condominiums or commercial real estate that is causing the roof to prematurely deteriorate in building that are less than three years old.
- Defective roof shingles or roof flashing (nationwide)
- Real and synthetic (EIFS) stucco installation problems (California, Nevada, Arizona)
- Defective wood siding products (Washington & Nevada)
- Defective plumbing new residential construction (nationwide)
- Leaking windows or failed windows in buildings less than four years old (nationwide)
- Defective appliances sold in new homes by no older than 2 years old including dishwashers, microwaves, garbage disposals, stove tops, ovens, refrigerators, or refrigerator ice makers. (nationwide)